LOW VOLTAGE ABC SUSPENSION CLAMP RE-USABLE ROLLER BRACKET TYPE -RA
Illustrated below is Catalogue Number RA95-50 Roller bracket which is designed to assist with the installation of Low Voltage Aerial Bundled Cables in conjunction with Suspension Clamp type SCLV when suspended from pole hooks.
BODY: High strength aluminium alloy. ROLLER: Acetal, colour black. SHAFTS: Stainless steel. BUSHINGS: Molybdenum disulphide filled nylon
- Remove ‘R’ clips (3)
- Hang tool (1) on pole hook and engage roller shafts (2) in the clamp.
- Install ‘R’ clips.
- Open clamp and store rubber bush.
- String and tension cable.
- Open rubber bush and position around cable.
- Close clamp jaw and tighten bolt.
- Remove ‘R’ clips.
- Pull rings (4) to retract shafts from clamp.
- lift tool clear from clamp and remove from pole hook.
- Replace ‘R’ clips.